We have partnered with REcampus to provide you with the highest quality distance education available.
Please Note: Due to changes in the Illinois License Law, there is no longer a real estate salesperson category. The new categories of licensure are Broker and Managing Broker.
Brokers who transition to Managing Broker will have a 3 year renewal cycle that began 5/1/10 and ends 4/30/13. Brokers who complete the 45 hour Transition course will not be required to take the 12 hours of Broker Management CE, but will have to complete the 18 hours of regular CE prior to 4/30/13.
A proctored final exam is required to obtain credit in the State of Illinois for both CE and pre-license education. The proctored exam can be emailed to your local association for your convenience.
Click here for a list of proctored locations.
The following courses are approved for six hours of core credit:
· COR 1622 Illinois Core CE: Core A & B – Version 2.0
The following courses are approved for six hours elective credit:
- PM 636 Property Management & Managing Risk
- RB 779 Red Flags
- RD 962 Risk Management
- ETH 1525 Ethics & Real Estate
The following course has been approved for 75 hours of pre-license credit:
- Broker Pre-license Topics
In order to be able to sit for the state exam to become licensed, you will first have to register as a student with Applied Measurement Professionals (AMP).
- AMP provides examinations for Real Estate Professionals, and your pre-license course completion information must be received electronically from the IAR Licensing and Training Center and its branches to complete the examination registration process.
- To register as a student with AMP, select the link below and follow the instructions:
- https://www.goamp.com/candidatehome/examination.aspx?p_category=REAL ESTATE&p_client_code=ILCBT&p_exam_id=21360
- NOTE – It is important for you to register with AMP prior to completing your course and by registering you will be assigned an AMP Student ID, which will help ensure you receive credit for your pre-license coursework, which is a requirement to sit for the State of Illinois License exam from AMP.
What’s new in REcampus?
If you are a returning student, you may notice some new enhancements to make your online experience here more user-friendly.
If you have already registered, and your name does NOT appear in the top right corner of your screen – below the REcampus logo – click here to log in.
Make REcampus a favorite link so you can return quickly and easily. You are now ready to begin your eLearning experience